Primary ones, meaning ones we see way too much
- Pediatrician (the file is Brayden's from the ped's office...obnoxiously huge)
- Nutritionist for Ketogenic Clinic
- Neurologist for Keto
- Now adding Nephrologist
- See the people at the lab, for blood and urine work ups, way to often
Additional (meaning ones we see every 3-6 months)
- Radiologist (changes out the G-J tube)
Others (now, only when needed)
- Pulminologist (for the sleep study and monitoring, at least is what I have been told)
I cannot forget to mention the Pharmacist, he is a great one. We see him, on average, every other week. Brayden meds are always being adjusted.
My favorite things is when Brayden is at a new place and they ask for medical history and doctors.