Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shake it off

Brayden's seizures have been really bad the past several days. He usually has 2-3 seizures a day that last about 10-30 seconds. He has been having 7+ seizures a day that are lasting way too long for my liking.

I feel absolutely, positively, HELPLESS when he has a seizure. Nothing I can do to make it go away, snap out of it, shake it off or comfort him. He is completely lost in his seizure.

Several times this week, I have broke into a sweat over one of his seizures. They look worse and are lasting longer, not to mentioned happening more times in a day.

Not sure why...could he be sick, tired, growing? I do not know.

Back to the neurologist...oh those visits are always fun.

3 comments:

Abi said...

We're praying for you. All of us (except Joshua who can't talk). Sarah and Jeremiah pray for Brayden every night.

Shannon said...

Continuing to pray for you guys. I am so sorry to hear about the increase in frequency and intensity of his seizures.

PotterMama said...

You are both in my prayers! God can move mountains...