Monday, September 21, 2009

Daydreamer

During a weekend nap on a family room couch, Jeremy dreamt that he looked up and saw Brayden standing at the top of our back staircase landing.

When he told me about his little dream, my stomach turned. It just seemed unsettling to me. I feel like the Lord protects my thoughts in even letting my mind wander to if Brayden was a "normal" two year old, running/walking all over the house. I rarely think about it. Even if my mind starts down that road, I try to put it at a screeching halt. It does us no good. Brayden is who he is...who God created.


Although I did try to imagine what image was brought to Jeremy's mind in that dream.
Brayden is one long, lean little guy.

3 comments:

PotterMama said...

"if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

kirstenpetree said...

I used to have dreams like that when Layne was younger. But now like you I try not to think about what it could be. These little ones are precious aren't they?

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I cannot believe how tall Brayden is! Wow.

I also try not to think of the what ifs. As Emily gets older I have those thoughts less and less. I just try to focus on today. She is who God created her to be - not more, not less - just right.