Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The big orange machine

Today we waited around for the suction machine to arrive. The delivery tech came to the front door with a large bag.

I said, "Wow, I cannot believe the machine fits in that bag."

He said, "Oh no, it's not in here. I could not bring it to the front door, it would be easier to bring it through the garage."

I opened the garage door and gasped. It is huge. I am not sure what I expecting but this thing is huge and extremely heavy. We are used to his feeding pump and now we have this machine. I think it needs a name.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Owen's feeding pump is Beatrice.

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Wow! I don't know about you, but our apartment is already full of stuff for Emily. We have her feeding pump, her Tumble Forms seat and tray, a bath chair, a giant exercise ball and lots of switch adapted toys. That is in addition to the usual stuff like crib, changing station, etc. I cannot imagine finding space for one more thing that is so huge! (Of course, I do live in an apartment the size of a shoebox.)

Hope things are going well as you adjust to using it. And I hope that Brayden is feeling well.

Shannon said...

Whoa. That really is huge. I hope it continues to help and brings Brayden some comfort.

Karen Owens said...

OH my goodness!!!! Gavin is on Gastric suction but before he had his bowel removed he was on both G and J suction. Our suction is like a quarter of that size!

Hey whatever insurance covers I guess we all accept with open arms!!

Thanks for checking in on my little guy :)