Friday, August 7, 2009

The Water Park

Remember the not-so-nice conversation I had with someone regarding a water park? Well, I did stop by the water park and spoke with a manager. Before even speaking with him, I realized that the person I spoke with on the phone was way off base. The water park was great and easily a place I could bring Brayden. I have no idea why I got the response I did when talking to whomever on the phone. I explained my conversation and the manager, of course, was apologetic (over and over). Water under the bridge so...

A few days later we went.

Carter and Luke loved it! Brayden did too.



















Brayden and I enjoyed the lazy river.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a lot of fun and I am so glad they were so accommodating. You will have to tell me where it is...maybe our family will head out there before summer's end.

Unknown said...

That is fantastic news that the problem was resolved and you had a wonderful family day. I love the pic of you and Brayden in the lazy river.

Michelle said...

So glad you guys had a good time especially after the "incident".