...when they do not know what to say.
I was discussing this with friends yesterday. Things that people tend to say to us regarding Brayden and the adventure his life has brought us.
While I know that people mean well (at least I hope that they do), the majority of these things people say come across accusatory and/or a bit hurtful.
Here are some popular ones Jeremy and I have heard.
- God does not give us more than we can handle.
- Perhaps you need to wait on the Lord.
- Is God trying to tell you something?
- Is this result of sin in your life?
- This might not of happened if you only...
- Maybe you should to do this...
What are some that have been tossed your way?
I have some great comebacks for most of those mentioned above but I am looking into a more positive way to address them (since those do not bring out the best in me).