Thursday, February 28, 2013

How about this shirt?

Out shopping today, looking specifically for soft elastic waist pants for Brayden (they are so much easier to use and harder to find the bigger he gets).

You know I am a big fan of message t-shirts for Brayden and I do like ones that have funny pictures or sayings.  However, this t-shirt may be too much...yikes.

What do you think, suitable to wear for an appointment with the GI doctor?!  Or to any doctor?!

In case you were wondering, I did not purchase this shirt.  I have seen many pictures of his insides, in many different ways.  I do not need a t-shirt as a reminder, although the boys could draw on his feeding tubes...

I did find much cuter shirts for Brayden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, have you thought about sewing some pants for him? I can't imagine you have much free time at ALL, but if you know how to sew they aren't that time consuming, and you could use some fun and funky fabrics.