- Medical supplies arrive on time and correct - you would not believe how often it is messed up, back ordered, etc.
- I can pick up several prescriptions at one time (why it is that of his 10+ medications, they never seem to be coordinated for refills...at the pharmacy too much)
- Free medical supplies or samples - our version of the swag bag
- Poop in the morning - usually means it is out of the way for the day
- Sunshine - not loading a wheelchair in the rain...it seems to take longer on rainy days
- Scheduled doctor appts - a plan, I like plans
- Food is made - having a nurse is wonderful, not only because I can get out but because she makes Brayden's food. A mixture of several things for his ketogenic diet that requires measuring and weighing, for some reason I just do not like to make his food, I would rather change a diaper.
- Finishing his food - Brayden is hooked up for more than 20 hours in a day. When he is not attached to his tube with the feeding pump, it feels so freeing and much easier to hold him and take him around.
- Opening up a hospital or doctor bill to see a zero balance. I spend too much time on the phone making sure that each thing is processed through BOTH of his insurance co. Opening up a bill to find a big balance means back to the phone because things were not processed correctly.
Not lame thing I get excited about is kissing him goodnight. His little face just asking to be kissed.