Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not much to say today

Another busy day for Brayden. I got a call from his school, Brayden was not acting quite right...seizure like, not really with it, very flush. I rushed to school and he was not acting quite right. I brought him home for a lazy day, staying around the house.

This afternoon I heard this song.

Many months ago someone sent this to me. I recently emailed to a friend and we talked about it a bit (her son has cancer) and her story with this song.

As a parent of a child with big health/medical issues we spend many hours praying for him, others pray for him...we have learned to pray for many others dealing with similar circumstances in an entirely new light.

This song...well just listen, grab some tissues, you will need it. I have yet to make it through the song without some quality tears.

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

What a beautiful song. I have heard it before, but today I was able to listen with new ears. Very moving. My daughter doesn't have major health concerns, so I cannot relate to living with that on a daily basis. I do relate to having our children for an appointed time. When God blesses us with children, we don't know how long they will be in our lives - we need to enjoy every precious moment. That can be hard to do when you are in the "thick" of things, but it is a good reminder that we have to MAKE the choice to do it.