His is so much more comfortable in his own body (finally), which allows him to show his personality more. And let me tell you, he knows he is spoiled rotten.
- Movie - Happy Feet (still his favorite for the past few years)
- TV show - Mickey Mouse, he will "talk" with joy when Mickey Mouse is on, we have some episode on all of our devices, from iPad to the phone
- Loves snuggling, preferably with daddy
- Loves any book that his brothers read to him
- He loves music, really enjoys music
- Being pushed around in his wheelchairs, if he is fussy then he wants to be pushed around and watch out if you stop pushing...
- Rub his head and play with his hair, oh how he loves it
- He does love to be around other kids, he likes to hang out in the big chair in our family room and be part of the fun
- To eat - we do sneak a little lick of something every once in a while...perhaps a little icing or ice cream for his birthday...
- Touching his face - do not touch his face, he has never liked it and it an easy way to upset him
- Loud startling noises, ie the buzzer at a basketball game
- Getting dressed
- Too many activities, when he is done, he is done
- Mondays, just ask his school
- Tourniquet - he does not like it, he screams more for that than the actual needle
- Being woken up - do not ever, I repeat do not ever wake him up unless it is completely necessary. He will be mad and mostly likely be mad the rest of the day
|With his Great Aunt Janine who "demanded" |
I take a picture of her with him
And of course we had to send in some fun treat for his birthday (in addition to having him all decorated).