Here is his list:
- GI specialist - seeing him more than I want due to Brayden's vomiting coming back
- GI NP (you would think we could just do one GI trip but not the case) - to monitor Brayden's weight and feeds
- Neurologist - to assess seizures and next steps thus the MRI, EEG and some blood work
- MRI - his only other MRI was at 3 months old
- EEG - seem to think that since he is growing, his brain only mm but every mm counts. He may be having a new kind of seizure
- Pediatrician for the wonderful 2 year check up and shots
- Weigh-ins with pediatrician since we are changing around his calories, he needs to gain weight
- Opthamologist - yes he is still blind as one doctor so kindly put it
- Cardiologist - Brayden only has a very small thing that just needs to be checked every once in awhile...nothing to worry about
- Orthopedist - new to list but need to see because Brayden is not weight bearing
- Occupational and Physical Therapy assessment
- Vision Assessment
- School meeting for planning, IEPs - I have no idea how many of these will happen
Oh yes, we are attempting to do all of this in a month or so. We still have Brayden's "regular" appointments. Carter and Luke's school schedule and sports.
Did I mention we live a bit far from civilization so all of these appointments tend to be a full day adventure? And I am sure that I am forgetting some doctor, some child, some appointment, some event along the way...sorry in advance if it was you.
If only I liked Red Bull...