Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stander and Park

Two separate topics...one busy week.

Stander
Brayden has been working on being in a stander. About 10 minutes once a week and that seems to be enough for him right now. Over the summer we will borrow the stander to have at home. The goal is to have him in it a few times a week for longer periods of time and even "play" a bit while in it.

Jeremy and I (with Luke since he is done with preschool) came in to the class this week to observe Brayden in the stander. I was learning about it, Jeremy and Luke were comforting and talking to Brayden.

Park
This park idea has been mulling around my thoughts since last spring. I cannot believe that it is actually happening and it is much, much bigger than I ever imagined. So many acres filled with so many things to do. We presented to our local county parks and rec. They liked all of the ideas, they were pleased at how much work we have done and answered their questions before they even had to ask. Now we wait to find out what they need us to do. I will be back with more information soon! And ways you can show your support!

4 comments:

Vivianne said...

I am just loving seeing Brayden in that stander :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Brayden is looking good in the stander. I love that Luke is holding is hand - what a great big brother!

Great news about the park. Hope things continue to go smoothly with that.

Mo said...

Wishing you continued luck with the park!

What great boys you have...very compassionate they are.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, you and your precious little boys AMAZE me! I am blessed beyond words in reading your blog. Keep on keeping on and I am praying for all of you!

Love and Prayers,
Amy Shepherd