Friday, June 25, 2010

Make a Wish

We just received a letter today that Brayden is eligible to receive a wish!
The next step is to meet with volunteers for an interview and determine an appropriate wish.
In case you are not familiar with Make-A-Wish Foundation
Since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation's mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors, and entire communities.

Wanna know what we will more than likely be wishing for?
Take a guess.

4 comments:

kirstenpetree said...

the playground?

The VW's said...

YAY!

Gavin just got his paperwork in the mail too! I am not sure what to wish for him. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure what he would like the best.

Happy wishing! Love and Hugs!!!

Ms. Amy said...

WOW! My mom is a wish granter for Make-A-Wish! What a wonderful organization.....Brayden's wish will exceed your expectations over and again.....can't wait to find out what it is.....my love to your boys...Ms. AMy

Andrea said...

I was thinking the playground, too! My cousin received a wish when he was in high school and chose Disney world. He and his family had an amazing time!