Sunday, September 4, 2011

Meltdown

I had a meltdown of epic proportions last night.

A sobbing on the floor meltdown. A friend waiting in my driveway for a fun night out and I was inside having my meltdown. I had to send Jeremy outside to tell my friend I was not up for going out.

Lots of things building up, lots of stress, lots of pressure,...I will talk about later.
But all leading up to my meltdown of epic proportions.

Jeremy sat on the floor with me, held me, prayed with me.

A meltdown that was needed, just to let it all out.

8 comments:

Mo said...

I hate to hear this.... ( hugs )

Debbie said...

Hope today is better

Vivianne said...

Sending love your way and hope the pressure eases very soon xx

K said...

Praying for you...

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

So sorry to hear that you had a rough night. Hope today is much better. Sometimes a good cry (or an ugly cry, depending on how you look at it) goes a long way in making you feel better. Praying that God will give you peace that passes all understanding (despite the circumstances around you).

The VW's said...

It's good (and necessary) to release it all and make room for more! Hang in there! Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

Shannon said...

I am so sorry for the meltdown. There are moments when crying and screaming is the only way to release all that we are feeling.

Courtney said...

meltdowns are good...after the fact. i've had my fair share the last couple months :-)

always praying for you...